Friday, May 28, 2010

starting point

My life was not always like a roller coaster, there was a time in my life when it didn’t matter if my clothes matched, if I had food on my face, when I could act as silly and immature as I wanted and it never mattered to me what people thought of me. Eventually we all learn that we need to grow up and find our place in society and get the tools we need to survive on our own; You could look at it as a baby bird leaving its nest for the first time, some find it easy to leave the nest and don’t run in to many problems on the way, the likelihood of that happening is very slim. Unfortunately a lot of us try and fly but continuously fall and it’s all about the choice in either getting up again and trying to fly again, or if you’re going to just stay on the ground and not try to fly again. When we fall its usually because we have lost sight of who we are and we decide to take our own route in life verses taking our Heavenly Fathers route, the route that leads to anything but destruction. A lot of us choose to go with that road at least once or twice or ten times in our lives! It might take you having to hit rock bottom to know that your own plan for yourself will NEVER work, trust me, I would know. This is a blog about heartbreak, hardship, loneliness, hope, perseverance and finding love for yourself. a majority of this blog will contain stories from my life and ways that i made it through the storms in my life, to give any girl hope out there, you’re not alone in your struggles. God is always there.


“...because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;

never will I forsake you.” -Hebrews 13:5



No comments:

Post a Comment