Thursday, July 15, 2010

Times

if you ever need any encouragement throughout your day, i would strongly recommend listening to tenth avenue north, their song called "times" is probably the most encouraging song, about forgiveness and God's divine love for us. just thought i would put my favorite lyrics out there ...

I hear You say,
"My love is over. It's underneath.
It's inside. It's in between.
The times you doubt Me, when you can't feel.
The times that you question, 'Is this for real? '
The times you're broken.
The times that you mend.
The times that you hate Me, and the times that you bend.
Well, My love is over, it's underneath.
It's inside, it's in between.
These times you're healing, and when your heart breaks.
The times that you feel like you're falling from grace.
The times you're hurting.
The times that you heal.
The times you go hungry, and are tempted to steal.
The times of confusion, in chaos and pain.
I'm there in your sorrow, under the weight of your shame.
I'm there through your heartache.
I'm there in the storm.
My love I will keep you, by My pow'r alone.
I don't care where you fall, where you have been.
I'll never forsake you, My love never ends.
It never ends."

- tenth avenue north's "times"
by the way everyone, the road to my weight loss has been a little difficult, but im making some progress,i never realized how much i've been eating, not to mention how BAD ive been eating, its kind of scary to think about, im doing this to not only boost my confidence and to look better to myself and others but to restore my health and hopefully not have any asthma issues anymore, so please keep praying for me. i appreciate each and every one of them :)
love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment